- NFPA 1975 certified
- Color matched Nomex thread throughout
- Decorative buttons disguise hidden snap front closure for maximum functionality while still maintaining a professional look.
- YKK snapets result in a more flush front closure than competing brands.
- Interlined collar stays firm and crisp even after extended use.
- Front and back pin tacking.
- Spade style front pockets with false button hook and loop closure.
- Pen inserts in both front pockets
- FR melamine buttons
- Product number: SWS0303
- Sizes 2XL and larger are non-returnable
- Additional sizes are available by phone order
Options available by phone order
- Badge holder
- Sewn-on patches
- Additional fabrics
Tried and true, Nomex has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A key factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This tough protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.