Every aspect of the CrewBoss Elite Pant was carefully crafted to look and feel just right. These pants incorporate years of user driven changes, and our own unique design innovations, resulting in unmatched functionality and ruggedness. With a more tailored fit than our Classic Brush Pant, the Elite Pant minimizes drag when moving through rough terrain and thick undergrowth. This more athletic design has the added benefit of making you look really good, in the field or in the station.
- Roomy front slash pockets
- Pocket design keeps flaps closed while putting on turnout gear
- Pockets placed high enough to prevent contents from bumping into knees
- Stress points bar tacked at 34 locations for maximum durability
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Internal Smartphone pocket inside right BDU pocket
- Inset pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Articulated knees for more natural motion
- Elastic side bands for stretchability without chaffing on lower back
- Nomex thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance
- Part number: SRP0125
- Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable
- Additional sizes are available by phone order
Tencate’s Advance fabric combines the trusted fire protection of Nomex with the legendary strength of Kevlar. While it may not be bullet proof, Advance is about as close as you will get to brush proof. Garments made with Advance are ideal for the roughest of terrain, and situations where your gear absolutely needs to last.