- Roomy front slash pockets
- Pocket design keeps flaps closed while putting on turnout gear
- Pockets placed high enough to prevent contents from bumping into knees
- Stress points bar tacked at 34 locations for maximum durability
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Internal Smartphone pocket inside right BDU pocket
- Inset pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Articulated knees for more natural motion
- Elastic side bands for stretchability without chaffing on lower back
- Nomex thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance
- Part number: SRP0192
- Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable
- Additional sizes are available by phone order
CrewBoss is taking the most innovative fabric in structural fire fighting onto the wildland fireline. Originally developed as an outer shell for turnouts, Tencate Pioneer is now the toughest material available for brush pants.
Pioneer’s strength comes from Tencate’s patent pending Enforce Technology. This innovative process utilizes Kevlar fibers in a double-helix formation to create a fabric that is virtually impossible to rip, while still being lightweight and comfortable to wear.