- Dual certified to both NFPA 1975 & 1977.
- Front snap closure with locking zipper fly closure.
- Two front slant pockets.
- Two tactical cargo pockets with bartacked flap closure.
- Two rear welt pockets.
- Gusseted crotch.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accommodate a 2in belt.
- Articulated knees for ease of movement
- Silicon crease for professional appearance
- Slips easily in and out of turnout gear
- Product number: SWP0624
- Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable
- Additional sizes are available by phone order
- Heat protection (RPP): 11.5 cals/cm²
- Breathability (THL): 680 W/m²
About the Gen II Program
The Gen II system was created in conjunction with the US Department of Homeland Security, the Army’s Natick research center, and numerous other government agencies. The goal of the program was to develop garments that could offer optimal protection against the risks faced by modern wildland firefighters. Flame resistance was a priority, but a high emphasis was also placed on breathability to reduce the risk of heat stroke and exhaustion in warm environments.
The program set high standards, all of which are met or exceeded by the CrewBoss Gen II Garment System.
Tencate Style 469™
TenCate Style 469 is engineered for the optimum combination of thermal protection and durability while still providing unparalleled comfort. This rugged fabric stands up to the toughest terrain, long hours and hard labor of real-world wildland firefighting.