The HFS MK2 Tactical Search Suit is designed as a modular light weight Search or Tactical EOD Suit System. The MK2 offers full 360 degree blast and fragmentation protection. Further shielding is provided by composite blast plates to provide high levels of enhanced frontal blast resistance.
The upper torso has increased NIJ Level II protection – front and back. With its modular design the jacket can be worn separately as body armor with the option to insert ballistic plates both front and back to increase protection to NIJ level III.
Components: Jacket, Arms, Trousers
- Outer Shell: Fire Retardent Viscose
- Protective inserts: Aramid
- Jacket V50 550m/s & NIJ Level II
- Arms and Trousers V50 450m/s
- Jacket in with optional ballistic plates – NIJ Level III
- Suit 13kg
- Blast Plate 3,8kg
The MK2 Tactical Search Suit Helmet and Visor has a high fragmentation resistance to match that of the MK2 Tactical Search Suit. The helmet comes with a four point adjustable suspension system and is wireless communications system ready.
- Helmet shell – molded GRP or carbon fiber
- Helmet & Face Shield 2.6 kg
- Helmet V50 450 m/s
- Face Shield V50 450 m/s
Total System Weight – Suit & Helmet
- 19.4 kg