The Hickory Shirt has a long tradition of being an essential piece of apparel for loggers, foresters, arborists and others who spend a great amount of time working in the outdoors. This design was built to wear through the toughest work days by the most rugged workers in North America. The CrewBoss Hickory Brush Shirt has been constructed with protection, durability, comfort and safety in mind.
- Built with internal and external self-fabric facing to prevent zipper from touching the skin.
- Large spade style chest pockets with hook and loop closures.
- Sewn with Nomex thread throughout
- Stress points bar-tacked at 10 locations to ensure long lasting durability.
- Hook and loop cuff closures for tight fit at the gloves.
- Product number: WLS0335
- Sizes 2XL and larger are non-returnable
- Additional sizes are available by phone order
The scientists at TenCate Protective Fabrics USA developed an exceptional blend of fibers that provide Active Moisture Management. This moves moisture away from the wearer while generating an evaporative cooling effect in warmer environments, and regulates temperature in cooler climates.
Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is a hypoallergenic textile that’s extremely comfortable and easy to wear. The fabric arrives soft with ergonomic performance so there’s no break-in period, easy donning and doffing, and no chaffing or irritation during extended wear. Inherently flame-resistant so the protection comes “built in” and will never wash or wear out, Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is engineered as a more durable and comfortable option to chemically treated wildland fabrics.