- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Full zippered front closure with #10 brass zipper mounted on Nomex® tape.
- Caped shoulder design with built-in ease for full freedom of movement.
- Gusseted cuff with hook and loop closure for adjustment.
- Alpine-style collar.
- Radio pocket with microphone tab.
- Unidirectional front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers.
- Large interior storage pocket.
- Glove hanger tab.
- 3M Scotchlite™ Triple Trim around base, across back, and around forearms.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL.
- Product number: IFC0105
- Sizes 2XL and larger are non-returnable
- Additional sizes are available by phone order
Tried and true, Nomex has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A key factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This tough protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.