The CrewBoss Interface Pant was designed for structural firefighters as an alternative to turnout gear when fighting fires along a wildland urban interface. Certified to NFPA 1977, this pant goes over your your uniform pants to provide an extra layer of protection while remaining light weight and breathable.
- Certified to NFPA 1977
- Zippered pass through pockets for easy access to pant pockets
- Two extra large cargo pockets with unidirectional bellowing to prevent snagging
- Single rear pocket
- Bartacked at stress points for strength
- Double layered fabric on knees for durability
- Nomex thread throughout
- Roomy leg and seat cut
- 2in elastic back band for comfort
- Reflective trim for visibility
- Double back D-ring closure for a tight fit around boots
- Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable
- Product number: IFP0117
- Additional sizes are available by phone order
FABRIC: Tecasafe PLUS
The scientists at TenCate Protective Fabrics USA developed an exceptional blend of fibers that provide Active Moisture Management. This moves moisture away from the wearer while generating an evaporative cooling effect in warmer environments, and regulates temperature in cooler climates.
Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is a hypoallergenic textile that’s extremely comfortable and easy to wear. The fabric arrives soft with ergonomic performance so there’s no break-in period, easy donning and doffing, and no chaffing or irritation during extended wear. Inherently flame-resistant so the protection comes “built in” and will never wash or wear out, Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is engineered as a more durable and comfortable option to chemically treated wildland fabrics.