IMPROVE RESPONSE & SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
STRAX Intelligence Group provides a common operating platform designed for real-time response.By unifying priority alerts, video, and communication tools into one map-based operational view, the STRAX Platform allows for improved collaboration across agencies and command structures for a faster, more coordinated response and enhanced officer safety.
• Earlier Detection & Event Mitigation: Receive alerts from integrated apps, duress buttons and sensors
• Increase Situational Awareness: Integrate public, private, and manned/unmanned video feeds
• Expedite Decision Making: Real-time access to nearby cameras in the network in a single operational view
• Enhance Officer Safety: Quickly equip responders with real-time information and data
• Cloud-Based Platform: Collaborate and disseminate critical information instantly with all event participants both on scene and remote
Control Access: Manage visible content and access through user permissions such as roles, command level, and groups based on agency configurations, policies and procedures.
Pre-Plan: Populate location specific plans with key items such as annotations, staging areas, and resources in advance for a faster, more coordinated response.
Geospatial Event Management: Quickly locate real-time alerts, events, cameras and unit locations, augmented with critical location data.
Video Intelligence: Expedite decision making with real-time access to integrated cameras in a single operational picture.
Customizable Workflow Configurations: Automate work flows based on alert type, incident and user role to streamline activity, reduce workload and focus on critical tasks at hand.
After Action Review: Review incidents with geospatial playback of events including video streams, annotations, chat logs and location of assets and resources.