- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Large spade-style pockets with hook and loop closures.
- Forest Service style button-front closure.
- Hook and loop cuff closures ensures tight fit at the glove.
- Extra-long square-cut tails.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 10 locations.
- Product number: WLS0205
- Sizes 2XL and larger are non-returnable
- Additional sizes are available by phone order
Tried and true, Nomex has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A key factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This tough protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.