What’s new with HazSim® Pro 2.0?
- Unlimited meters and variations including chemical, radiation, and WMD
- Extended range LAN, up to 1000 feet (3 football fields) with option to extend
- Scalable platform for additional HazSim meters
- Larger touch screen and longer battery life
- External buttons allow questions to be answered easily with gloved hands
- Tag function allows instructors to make notes in evolution
- Multi-gas – 4, 5, or 6 gas meters including Oxygen, Lower Explosive Limit (LEL), Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Hydrogen Cyanide, Chlorine, Ammonia, and more
- Radiation – alpha, beta, gamma
- WMD meter (bar graph)
- Individual gas feature
HazSim Pro 2.0 Student Handheld Features
- Ruggedized housing – 13.2” x 8.6” x .7” / 3.6 lbs
- Super responsive touch screen and large external buttons
- Loud audible alarms
- Confined space probe with tubing included
- Pelican case for safe transport
- One year standard warranty, with option to extend
HazSim Instructor Server Features
- Convertible laptop/tablet with full keyboard and protective case
- Ability to control student meters individually or sync together
- Create custom meters, questions, alarms, and more
- Instructor can send questions to student handheld in real time
- Multi-unit discounts available.
- HazSim systems have been purchased via UASI, HMEP, LEPC, corporate giving programs, and many other local, state, and federal grants.
- Payment options available for qualified customers.
How to Use the HazSim Pro 2.0
Whether you are training for chemical gases, radiation, or WMDs, the fully customizable meters available in the HazSim Pro 2.0 are sure to work for you. This hands-on, realistic, interactive experience increases the effectiveness of your training for hazmat, USAR, confined space, and any other situations where portable detection devices would be used to monitor the environment.