This is an overview of specifications for the Helicopter Props utilized for a variety of training objectives. The simulator training capabilities include, but not limited to:
- Features:Built to represent a variety of helicopter models, the Fireblast Global Helicopter fire trainers are your solution to provide fire training in a helicopter crash scenario. Heavy controlled live fire by the push of a button. The Helicopter simulators are available in both portable and fixed models.
- Training Scope:
- Direct and indirect fire attack
- Pilot rescue scenarios
- Tactics and strategies via size up
- Fire suppression techniques
- SCBA use
- Safety:Fireblast prioritizes the safety of today’s firefighters by utilizing Class “B” Gas Fire Props. The use of propane or natural gas allows for a cleaner burn training environment and produces minimal by products.The Clean Air Act Amendment states that propane and natural gas are one solution to a cleaner, healthier environment. Their ability to vaporize rapidly avoids the contamination of soil and ground water.