We have created our PRIME™ series to provide top-level safety, performance, and comfort within your ever-tightening budget. These products are built tough to be long-lasting and to provide the best value in the industry.
- Our patterns are engineered to reduce heat stress, hobbling and fatigue
- Designed to provide fit, comfort, and mobility throughout all three layers of your turn out gear
- Bi-swing Back with anatomical patterning provides unrestricted arm reach
- Durable self-material reinforced cuffs and elbows last longer
- Zipper Closure (23”) with hook and loop on storm flap
- Napoleon pocket under storm flap
- Two bellows pockets with Kevlar® reinforced bottoms
- Mic tab with d-ring, right chest
- Survivor style flashlight holder, right chest
- Radio pocket, lined with water resistant material, mic tab with d-ring on left chest
- Self-material reinforced cuffs • Nomex® 8” wristers with thumb hole
- Reflective Trim, NYC 3” trim pattern
- Liner reinforcement at shoulder, elbow, and knees offers increased thermal protection.
- DRD is ready to deploy at any time and standard on every set of turnout gear
- Segmented trim for greater flexibility and reduced potential for steam burns
- Choice of reflective trim style (segmented or standard) and color (lime yellow/silver or red orange/silver), or Reflexite
- Front closure standard
or hook + dee in, hook + loop out (Chicago)
or zipper in, hook + dee out
- Handwarmer pocket with or without Nomex fleece lining
- American flag on either shoulder
- Lettering and name badge
Maximum Mobility™ ergonomic design, PRIME™ comes in three shell/liner composites with top of the line fabrics chosen for superior heat protection and breathability, plus many added features.
- OMNI Elite® II outer shell (in Black and Brown) with Synergy® 2 layer and CROSSTECH® Black liner system.
- Kombat Flex® outer shell (in Black and Natural) with Caldura Gold® 2Li with CROSSTECH® Black liner system.
- Pioneer® outer shell (in Black Gold and Khaki) with Defender® Camo and CROSSTECH® Black liner system.
Care and Use
This garment should be washed separately from other garments and all zippers or hooks & loops should be closed. For coats, the DRD should be removed. Machine wash in temperatures of 40° C or 140° F using the “Permanent Press” setting and using liquid detergent. Hang to dry. Do not machine dry. Do not use chlorine bleach. Discoloration of any component could possibly be an indication that protective qualities have been compromised. Clothing must be inspected after each use to ensure continued performance. Detailed instructions can be found below.