We have created our PRIME™ series to provide top-level safety, performance, and comfort within your ever-tightening budget. These products are built tough to be long-lasting and to provide the best value in the industry.
- Our patterns are engineered to reduce heat stress, hobbling, and fatigue
- Designed to provide fit, comfort, and mobility throughout all three layers of your turn out gear
- Low-cut waist design provides for increased comfort and reduced weight
- Reinforcement and padding at the knee for increased durability and comfort
- Bi-swing Kombat radial flex knee with reinforcement provides increased flex and durability
- Pant closure, with hook and loop on fly
- Dual waist adjustment straps with hook and loop fasteners
- Two Kevlar® lined full bellows pockets
- Parachute style H-Back padded suspenders
- Arashield® reinforced boot cut hem reduce wear so they last longer
- Reflective trim in the same style and color as coat selections
- Choose from suspender snaps or buttons
- Choice of gold or black for your knee reinforcement color
- Zipper or hook & dee closure
- Harness loops (9) for external harness
- Rescue System Pocket to replace on full bellows pocket on either leg
Maximum Mobility™ ergonomic design, PRIME™ comes in three shell/liner composites with top of the line fabrics chosen for superior heat protection and breathability, plus many added features.
- OMNI Elite® II outer shell, with Synergy® 2 layer and CROSSTECH® Black 2 layer liner system. In Black and Brown
- Kombat Flex® outer shell, with Caldura Gold® 2Li with CROSSTECH® Black 2 layer liner system. In Black and Natural
- Pioneer® outer shell, with Defender® Camo and CROSSTECH® Black 2 layer liner system. In Black Gold and Khaki.
Care and Use
This garment should be washed separately from other garments and all zippers or hooks & loops should be closed. For coats, the DRD should be removed. Machine wash in temperatures of 40° C or 140° F using the “Permanent Press” setting and using liquid detergent. Hang to dry. Do not machine dry. Do not use chlorine bleach. Discoloration of any component could possibly be an indication that protective qualities have been compromised. Clothing must be inspected after each use to ensure continued performance. Detailed instructions can be found below.