Tough gear, Fast.
Why buy stock gear that doesn’t fit right and may slow you down, when you could be wearing the finest turnouts made right in the USA–Ricochet, the leader in custom made, high-end, fire gear, and put that gear in service in only three weeks?
We’ve developed the most protective, toughest, and longest lasting materials for turnout gear and added features designed specifically to meet the demands of firefighters throughout the country.
With our exclusive “Maximum Mobility™ design and our three-week delivery, why go anywhere else?
The Size you Need Guaranteed!
At Ricochet, we feel that proper fit is important to reduce fatigue and increase safety. For that reason, all Rapid Response™ firefighter gear is custom built, not pulled from a shelf, and shipped within three-weeks because we know how important it is for you to be protected by the finest turnouts available. Don’t accept cookie-cutter gear. Call us or go to our website at www.ricochet-gear.com for more information or to order. You deserve the best and the best turnout gear is available now featuring the latest innovations in high quality, safety, comfort and wear life.
- Outer Shell-Norfab™ Omni Vantage™, black or tan, or Advance® khaki
- Gore® RT-7100 moisture barrier, Norfab™ Synergy™ spunlace liner that reduces sweating and breathes better than other liners
- Choice of zipper/hook & loop or Chicago style, hook and dee closure with large flap cover, comfort contoured collar with hang-up loop
- Mic tab with D-ring over radio pocket, second mic tab on storm flap
- Thermal air channels in upper shoulders for increased heat blocking performance
- Bi-swing Maximum Mobility™ back lets you move freely when wearing SCBA
- Choice of Scotchlite triple trim or Reflexite lime trim, FDNY pattern
- Radio pocket, 7″ x 3.5″ x 2″ with notch on left side chest
- Streamlite holder, right side, glove holder D-ring on storm flap
- Large 8 x 8 bellow pockets, reinforced with Kevlar, with hand warmers
- Reinforced sleeve cuffs for long wear life
- Rugged, heavy duty thumb hole Nomex® wristlets
- Custom Fit with Three-week delivery
- Kinetic Kontrol™ waistband with integrated take-up system with quick-adjust, hook and loop side fasteners
- Low cut waist design for maximum stress reduction
- Kinetic Kontrol™ crotch design that provides maximum mobility with less hobbling–you can crawl without having the pants pull over the tops of your boots
- Hook and Dee, with hook and loop, fly closure
- Two large 10″ x 10″ bellows pockets
- Reinforced Kombat™ impact absorbing foam padded knees with Arashield® abrasion resistant material covering
- Your choice of 3” Scotchlite® lime Triple Trim, or lime Reflexite®
- Boot Cut hems to reduce wear
- Supplied with padded, reflective, pull-tab, quick adjust suspenders
- Ricochet’s Rapid Response™ gear features high performance materials by Norfab®, Gore® and TenCate® that provide exceptional thermal protection and extremely high comfort levels
- Outershell choices are Advance™ Kevlar/Nomex khaki, and Vantage™ Kevlar/Nomex/Basofil™ in black and tan. The moisture barrier is Gore’s RT-7100® and the thermal liner is Norfab’s high performance Synergy™ 2-layer.
- THL/TPP performance with Advance is 270.22 and 40.7
- THL/TPP performance with Vantage is 276.55 and 43.1