Out Front® Technical Rescue Gear
Lighten the load and get all the protection you need!
Finally, a coat and pants set designed for command and support personnel who do not need the expensive and maintenance-intensive protection of full turnout gear.
Dual-certified gear specifically designed for chief officers, safety officers, vehicle extrication, EMS personnel, Fire-Police, pump operators, fire investigators and water supply personnel, Ricochet’s Out-Front gear is NFPA certified to provide complete NFPA 1951 Tech/Rescue, Extrication and NFPA 1999 Bloodborne Pathogen protection, as well as limited flash protection needed in non-entry operations.
Built with the same features and quality construction as our top-of-the-line Maximum-Mobility® turnout gear, Out-Front® provides the best protection for support operations at about half the price of regular turnout gear. Competitively priced, NFPA certified protection, extremely light weight and high breathability–what is there not to like?
The Size you Need Guaranteed!
Selecting technical rescue pants and jackets in the correct sizes requires just a few basic measurements. Ricochet provides sizing suits to ensure the best possible fit.
- Nomex® outer shell in your choice of colors, black, tan, navy blue, yellow, royal blue
- CROSSTECH® Tech/Rescue EMS moisture barrier
- NFPA 1951-Tech Rescue, 1999 Bloodborne Pathogen Certified
- Zipper closure, comfort contoured collar with two mike tabs
- Radio pocket with notch, mike tab above on left side
- Large bellow pocket with Velcro® closure
- Cell phone/pencil pocket on left sleeve
- Optional Polartec removable winter liner
- 3” Scotchlite® or Reflexite trim, your
choice of color
- Pants with optional suspenders and
adjustable waist band
- Quick-don pants zippers
- Custom fitted, rapid delivery
SEAMS and STITCHING
- Heavy duty lock-stitch closure stitch for super-strong seams
- All stress points are bar tacked (28-stitch tack)
- All seams are heat-welded and sealed with GORE-SEAM® tape
- Your choice of any ID in 2″ or 3″ reflective letters heat-sealed onto back of jacket up to 18 – 3″ letters or 22- 2″ letters