NFPA 1994 Certified Garment Offers Affordable Tactical Protection for CBRN and Hazmat
DuraChem® 500 is the NFPA 1994 certified solution for terrorism incident response. It’s the only NFPA-certified terrorism response suit to offer the combined benefit of maximum protection with an affordable price.
Certified to NFPA Class 1 and Class 2, DuraChem 500 offers CBRN/Hazmat protection in a tactical style garment. In addition to the Chem-Bio requirements, which include warfare agent testing, the 2018 edition of the NFPA 1994 standard also includes general Hazmat response to expand the applications for DuraChem 500. Designed as a ‘multi-use, single-exposure’ garment, it is much more econimcal than expensive reusables.
DuraChem 500 Details
- Includes dual certification to NFPA 1994 (2018 Edition) for both Class 1 and Class 2.
- Provides CBRN protection and general Hazmat protection in tactical-style non-encapsulating suit.
- ‘Multi-use, single-exposure’ garment provides maximum protection at affordable price compared to expensive reusable garments.
- Unique rear-entry design facilitates doffing to eliminate cross-contamination concerns.
- Elastomeric face opening gasket fits securely around respirator, eliminates need for taping.