From Petro Hazards To Warfare Agents, Zytron® 300 Is A True Performance Fabric.
Zytron® 300 is ideal for demanding hazardous applications where there is potential for chemical splash, even in significant exposure scenarios. Increased physical strength and even broader chemical holdout take the protection level of this fabric up a serious notch. With an extensive chemicals-tested list, Z300 a real workhorse of the Zytron family, available in a wide range of garment types and styles including NFPA certified styles.
Zytron 300 Details
- Ideal for demanding applications with potential for chemical splash.
- Increased physical strength and broad chemical holdout take the protection level up a serious notch.
- Available in seven NFPA certified styles.
- Excellent for petrochemical operations including chemical handling and maintenance work – a favorite for military operations.
- A real workhorse of the Zytron family, available in a wide range of garment types and styles.
- Rear entry style shown provides protection in front-splash scenarios.
- Attached gloves are available on any heat sealed/taped seam garment.
- Attached sock booties with splash guards are standard.
- Typical Applications: Hazmat response, military operations, law enforcement drug response, chemical handling, petrochemical handling and maintenance.
ChemScan® labels – quick, accurate and only from Kappler.
Scan the label with your phone’s QR reader for a complete list of chemicals tested against your garment’s protective fabric.