This is an overview of specifications for the Falcon DX Prop Series, the fixed site prop, utilized for a variety of training objectives. The simulator training capabilities include, but not limited to:
- Features:This series is designed to have fixed equipment and controls, and props to be either fixed or portable. There are a variety of props to choose from that simulate flammable liquid and gas scenarios.
- Training Scope:
- Direct and indirect fire attack
- Exterior fire attack
- Fire suppression techniques
- Flammable liquid training
- Flammable gas training
- Pressurized flammable liquid control
- Vehicle fire attack
- Tactics and strategies
- SCBA use
- Safety:Fireblast prioritizes the safety of today’s firefighters by utilizing Class “B” Gas Fire Props. The use of propane or natural gas allows for a cleaner burn training environment and produces minimal by products.The Clean Air Act Amendment states that propane and natural gas are one solution to a cleaner, healthier environment. Their ability to vaporize rapidly avoids the contamination of soil and ground water.