Pre-engineered, quick delivery outdoor lockers can offer compliant storage for hazardous chemicals stored in small volume containers. Pre-engineered flammable lockers are available in 2- or 4-hour fire-rated constructions. These fire-rated structures keep hazardous inventory close to facilities for increased manufacturing efficiency, while protecting flammable and combustible inventory.
Small Quantity Flammable Storage Lockers
All flammable lockers are constructed with heavy-gauge galvanized steel grating floors, secondary containment sumps, natural ventilation and additional accessories to keep personnel and facilities compliant. Suitable for storing 55-gallon drum containers, lockers are available in a variety of standard sizes ranging from 2 to 16 drum storage capacity. All lockers are FM approved and can meet EPA and NFPA regulations.
Flammable Lockers Features and Benefits
- Available in 2-hour and 4-hour fire ratings, based on proximity to occupied buildings and/or property line
- Fire-rated construction with third-party listed and fire-rated door
- Gravity air flow vents — UL Listed fire dampers with fusible links
- Secondary containment — continuously welded, leak-tested sump
- Removable, galvanized steel grate flooring
- Door closer — ensures doors close automatically
- NFPA 704 diamond decal provides “Right to Know” information
- Multiple static grounding connections
- Anchoring plates for maximum hold down protection
- Chemical and UV resistant coating, inside and out
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Meets EPA, NFPA 30 and NFPA 1 requirements
- FM-approved — including third party tested, fire-rated wall and roof design
- Customizable with a variety of optional features and accessories
Compliance & Approvals
At U.S. Chemical Storage we strive to give you the best solution for your operations. This building and its accompanying accessories can be engineered to meet the following approvals and certifications based upon your unique set of needs.