This is an overview of specifications for the Smoke Trainers utilized for a variety of training objectives. The simulator training capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Features:The Fireblast Global Smoke Trainer is a great addition to any fire department or training academy. The unit has been designed to accommodate training in a manner, which will provide for safety first while allowing for realistic training scenarios. With multiple training scenarios, this Smoke Trainer is a must in completion of NFPA 1001 Basic Firefighter Skills.
- Training Scope:
- Wire Entanglement
- Horizontal Diminishing Clearance Station
- Vertical Diminishing Clearance Station
- Attic Truss Crawl
- Pass-Through with Maximum Dimensions of 15ft x 15ft
- Collapse Debris Navigation Station
- Wall Breach/Clearance/Pass-Through
- Sloped Floor access between levels
- Tactics and Strategy
- Safety:These trainers allows rookies to seasoned veterans to practice and build self confidence in their individual air management skills in a controlled setting. This trainer also allows for multiple configurations of obstacles and other hazards that can be found on scene of structural collapse incidents, roof collapses during structure fires, and emergency egress during potential RIT emergencies.